viernes, 10 de marzo de 2017

GREAT  ENGLISH PHRASES  TO  SAY "I  LOVE  YOU"


Some English expressions of love that you will not forget


1. To love someone to pieces (informal)
Querer a alguien con locura.
Example:
She loves him  to pieces

     2To be head over heels (in love) with someone                     
 Estar completamente enamorado de alguien.
Example:
He is head over heels with that girl

3NOBODY has ever made me FEEL the way you do
Nunca NADIE me había echo SENTIR como TÚ lo haces



4. You've made my DREAMS come TRUE
Tú has convertido todos mis SUEÑOS en REALIDAD



5YOU are the FIRST and the LAST thing on my MIND each and every DAY
TÚ eres mi PRIMER y el ÚLTIMO pensamiento todos y cada uno de mis DÍAS



6. Make me immortal with a kiss
 Hazme inmortal con un beso.



7. If you love me only in dreams, let me be asleep forever. 
Si me amas solamente en mis sueños, déjame estar dormido siempre.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario