viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Possessive Adjectives


What are possessive adjectives?

Possessive adjectives - my, your, his, her, its, our, your, their - modify the noun following it in order to show possession.

Examples:

·         I'll get my bag.

·         Is this your luggage?


Examples


Subject Pronouns
I
you
he
she
it
we
you
they
Possessive Adjectives
my
your
his
her
its
our
your
their


Examples

Why didn't you clean your room? (your modifies the noun room)

Mary doesn't like her dress  (her modifies the noun dress)

        The chameleon can change its color.(its modifies the noun color) 



                                              

Her  hair is long                                         Her hair is short

In this video you will find other examples, practice pronunciation and learn grammar rules for possessive adjectives






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario